ask me!!

Started by , November 06, 2006, 20:30:22

Previous topic - Next topic

ok any members of any exchange company wants to know some thing about how the company works and how to benefit from your time share ask me.

but dont ask me any personnal questions!!

Doggy50k

OK - what makes you qualified to make such a statement?
"You know; the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

i said do not ask me any personnal questions. but! i would have knowledge of the exchange companies.

Doggy50k

I didn't ask anything personal - just what makes you qulified to be such an "Expert" on all exchange companies?

After all, I could say:

Anybody wants to know some thing about how the Core of a Nuclear reactor works ask me.

It doesn't automatically make me an expert on it - you need to post your qualification as to why someone should ask you anything!
"You know; the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

well then .. you dont have to ask me. its an offer i put out for people. i didnt drag any one here and i am not selling you any thing.

Doggy50k

Two ID's already?

You must be getting something out of it?

you know what i have been listening to people shouting down the phone at me all day! i came on here thinking i could help people. have you ever rang you exchange company and the person who answers the phone sounds like they are about to scream down the phone. well that would be because some one as just gave them a horrible doing off down the phone. just like what you are doing look if you want to act childish about this then do. i am only here to help ppl out.

Doggy50k

As you will be aware from working in the timeshare industry then; there are a lot of shady people out there.

When you come on with bold statements but qualify them with nothing, what do you expect?

I just would like to know how you are qualified to make comment on the subject - not too much to ask?

Mavo

I do not think that anyone coming on here purporting to be "within the industry" should anticipate anything other than distrust. After all it is very unusual to say the least that members or owners have anything done to them, by employees of developers, other than to be crapped upon from a great height .
Ok. I will test you.
As you have published on the RCI section I will level this question at the RCI scenario.
Are you aware of any private rental schemes being run by developers affiliated to RCI and possibly fed through RCI which could have led to developers suffering from availability problems?
Nothing personal there now is there?

Jackiee

I think mavo you are correct in your assumption.  RCIs' call centre is based in Cork is it not?  Do we have another 'insider' in our midst.  Let's hope so and he/she/it can give us some info.
Jackie

Mavo

Well read between the lines Jackiee. It is a shame but a warning to the industry of the mistrust that is being built.
The developers are responsible not just for employing these used car salesmen but for their own greed and abuse.
How to implode your own industry in one easy lesson eh!

Jackiee

OK ask me,

Prove all of us old cynics wrong by answering the questions put to you.  I would really and truly like for you to be another insider who could help answer the many queries raised on this site by timeshare owners.

We all pay for the privelege of owning, not only in the initial outlay but in the charges paid to RCI etc to become members and to exchange.

Go for it.............[:)]
Jackie

neiltilley

ASK ME- CORK... question

i own 2 floating(any of the 52)red weeks one bed beach front five star golf programme resort- one of a kind in it's country.

1) how best do i trade this with interval world to get a similar status
resort and if i find a 2 bedroom for example fairways, almancil algarve- should it cost me extra to exchange it or can i not as is the rule i can only choose a one bed or smaller?
2) why do i not see size and status restrictions at DAE and do they offer a better algarve opportunity?
your help would be appreciated.

Mavo

Looks to me, that after a couple of leading questions, their bottle has gone-- Or is it just the "cork"?? [;)]

Doggy50k

Probably a new member of staff to RCI, fresh out of brainwashing and ready to go...

Besides that, I am always dubious about people who feel the need to abbreviate to "text speak", things like ppl - aargh, it just winds me up!

jasonclements

Be nice if this were a person who could help us

I too find the lack of punctuation and some of the grammar annoying, come on everyone take the time to post a comment we can read without having to decipher it.

But in particular I want to know what this means from ask me.

Classic use of the english language, A+
[:D]
>because some one as just gave them a horrible doing off down the phone

Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by jasonclements

I too find the lack of punctuation and some of the grammar annoying, come on everyone take the time to post a comment we can read without having to decipher it.

I am not quite sure jason, but I think that kind of service costs around £1.50 per minute these days, or so I am told! [:I]

neiltilley

Well my question(s) didn't get an answer. I expected a quicker response from my alledgedly 'real' question(s) than the speed to which doggy was answered... Oh well- I was confidently waiting to
rip to shreds the answer I was expecting, or to just post a follow
up response of ''Now tell me something I don't know?''

Doggy50k

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by jasonclements

I am not quite sure jason, but I think that kind of service costs around £1.50 per minute these days, or so I am told! [:I]

Hmmmm!

Thats given me an idea.

I'm buying the missus a new phone [:D]

neiltilley

No, no , no don't buy the missus a new phone. Buy yourself a new second phone- for all those 0898 numbers,  the secret mistress, video calling, dirty picture screen savers and all those other things you don't want the ever loving wife to find out about. Oh! Before I sign off, give the wife your old Nokia 3310 she'll appreciate the thought and you'll know the reason you gave it to her is because you signed her up to that text 'ping' thing so you can study her whereabouts without her knowing. So when she says she's going to Waitrose you can give it half hour and text her '' just peeled the spuds love'' and ping you get her location back in a text. Then you can check this on your mobile wap website for maps to see if she's lying.... Oh how I wish there were mobile phones when I was married!!!