Peregrine Town Homes

Peregrine Town Homes
« on: March 07, 2007, 00:25:39 »
Hi There......

Has anyone been to Peregrine Town Homes in San Luis Pass Texas??

I have been looking for feedback on this place and been unable to find any on any site including Traveladvisor......

Thanks,

pinkkipper

Peregrine Town Homes
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 23:00:15 »
Hi,

found the following but its not a lot.

Peregrine Townhomes are located 30 miles west of Galveston, Texas. Popular attactions include theMoody Garden Complex and the historical Strand district. In nearby Houston, you find NASA Space Center, many world class museums, and renowned restaurants and a Newly Built Schlitter Buan Water park. This 40 unit complex is fronted by miles of primitive beach abounding with fish, shrimp, crabs, and bird-life estuaries. Each unit is fully furnished with full kitchen, air conditioning and covered parking

and

Located 25 miles west of Galveston on a 14-mile-long island, Peregrine Townhomes at San Luis Pass provides a rustic, secluded island retreat to enjoy the many miles of primitive beach and Texas Coastal Wetlands that abound with fish, shrimp, crabs, and birdlife. Deep-sea charters are readily available in adjacent communities. Enjoy the beachside pool, volleyball, horseshoes, surf and bay fishing with bait shops nearby, or the numerous shops, restaurants, area attractions, golf, horseback riding, and nightlife at Galveston, 30 minutes away.

More interesting is a real review on IGOUGO (this used to be the RCI boards)here http://www.igougo.com/travelcontent/Journal.aspx?JournalID=34094. they have posted the same review on a couple of other sites as well.

Pstreet1

Peregrine Town Homes
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 16:03:39 »
My daughter lives about 17 miles north of Galveston.  She says Galveston is still not back to normal from the hurricane.  I suspect the same is true of Mustang Island--but then, again, it may not have had any impact from the storm.  Perhaps if you phoned them they could direct you to a web cam where you could look at the area.