Holiday Experiences this year

Offline paulh

« on: April 11, 2007, 23:29:59 »
has anyone recently been to any of the seasons resorts?

how was your holiday?

if you have banked with II have you managed to get an exchange?

i am going to cornwall this summer any places i MUST goto?

neil1702

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 07:45:15 »
I went to Laugharne Park (Wales) last June and to Bude (Cornwall) the year before that with a weekend break to Whitbarrow (Lake District) in between.
All of them were excellent holidays. Great fun for all of us - 2 adults and 3 young kids. Can't remember any problems at all and found all the staff to be very helpful.
Have also exchanged weeks and went to Four Seasons Fairways (quinta do Lago, Portugal) last November and two weeks in Tenerife this March. Again no problems and great holidyas.

As for Cornwall, our kids had a great time at Folly Farm and Brocklands Adventure Park, which are both within easy reach of Bude. There is also a great kids play area and 10 pin bowling place very close to Burn Park. I think it's called Harlequins and it's next door to the local Supermarket (Morrisons, I think).

If you want to know anything more, please ask away!

Cheers,
Neil

Offline Cotswolder

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 21:38:33 »
I own at Laugharne park and use it regularly out of season. We have also been to Burn Park.

Normally, if not using the resort, I bank with Dial an Exchange and never have any problems with this.

Laugharne Park is great in the early winter
My thoughts are my own. Please do not use them without my permission.

Regards,
Cotswolder

Offline paulh

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 01:32:19 »
Recently returned from Bude

Weather a bit disappointing, although no floods.

did manage to get on the local beach at bude and also visited tintagel castle on the two good days that we had. both well worth a visit, the beach at bude has an interesting rocks area which my kids (aged 3 and 7) loved. we spent quite a bit of time at the seasons resort, which we found excellent. my kids particularly enjoyed the swimming pool and the snooker table. i found the accomodation excellent and the staff approachable and accomodating. whilst we had a presentation, there was no hard sell. evening entertainment that we attended was reasonable as well. i felt that the manager was proud of the resort and wanted everyone to have a good time

we then went on the atlantic highway to butlins at minehead for a week which was also excellent, although different to the relaxed week at bude, i would book again at both places as my family undertook a good mixture of activities