sunningdale village golf del sur

« on: November 25, 2007, 13:44:39 »
Seems good resort in brochure but not many reviews available
would welcome honest comments about resort including is there  entertainment and family friendly?

Jeff

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 20:36:36 »
I have stayed at Sunningdale a couple of times Jane and both apartments were well equipped and in excellent condition.

The restaurant was good, but only when it wasn't the chefs night off, when it was poor. The San Blas commercial is only a short taxi ride away and offers a good selection of different places to eat, some of which offer entertainment.

The complex was good and seemed to have plenty of things organised for children, but I suppose it depends on the time of year. There is a separate childrens pool, which is at the side o the main pool, so you can have a swim and keep an eye n your children at the same time.

butchers boy

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 11:29:09 »
Hi Jane 11
 I've stayed at Sunningdales many times with Club ls Costa and always had a great time. The accomodation which is 1,2 or 3 bedroomed units are spacious clean and well equipped and were all refurbished about 2 years ago.
Their is a great pool area, and kids corner, and entertainment is on most nights through the summer.
Food is usually very good and reasonable with Special Evenings, barbecue's etc also very good.
It is a fairly quiet resort a little isolated, maybe a 25 minutes walk to San Blas the commercial area, so a car would be handy but not essential.
There are beauitiful walks along the coast line but no beach's at all.
Planes fly over all day but its surprising how quickly you don't notice them.
Overall it's great I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I intend to go out again in March
Regards