The Devil is in the Details

Started by , February 15, 2004, 12:35:56

Previous topic - Next topic

or How I was taken for $500 - My present time share is a point system type located in Nags Head, North Carolina. The Pepper Tree Resort is beautiful BUT I do not use it. Ever since I decided to trade in the "real property" for the point system five years ago - it has been almost immposible to get a Red time frame - ALWAYS full - anyway last March we decided to sell. The Devil is the Texas outfit that took our $500 and after months of "No Sale" they must have had our telephone #'s included in thier computer system - because after about 6 months we could not get ahold of a person without staying on the line for an hour. who is going to give up first - Yeh! You are right - I did - those long distance phone calls from Virginia (I live there) to Texas just added to the frustration - I now refuse to pay Anyone for up front Time Share Sell costs. Still trying to sell - although we have only been really active in the last week. Just gave up on the Texas outfit. They are "Rii(copyright sign) Stroman, 14500 Highway 105 W, Conroe, TX 77304. I wouldn't recommend giving these "Rip Off Artists" your phone #, much less your money!
             John "Mac" - Chesapeake, Va.