Marriott : Europe

Started by , April 18, 2005, 17:41:04

Previous topic - Next topic

We are a group of owners of Marriott TSs in Europe and we are planning to exchange ideas on , travel, fees, dining  etc.
If interested please contact me.
Thanks Garry
(garrycullen@ireland.com )

Hi Garry .We have just purchased a week in France at the Villge D'Ile de France in the silver section of the year.We are complete novices at this timeshare lark and are looking forward to learning lots from this forum. We are thrilled with the accomodation and the guys in France have, so far, been very helpful. Here's hoping this is the start of a great adventure in holiday experiences. [:)]

Mitchell

We own in Spain at the Marbella beach club & Playa Andaluzia, both resorts are perfect for children & adults alike. The weather is far more attractive then France or the UK & fights only take 2 hours to Malaga. I think the Paris resort was to be fair poor compaired to the rest, with only the accomadation being their plus points. When I was there the staff could not give them away to customers, offering two for the price of one & 240,000 points per week.(no takers with anyone) Once owners have been to Euro disney, they are board with it.
Marriott reps trying to earn commission will tell you that you have great exchange powers as all the yanks want to come to paris,(silver time) They may do but the Villge MVCI is about 1 hour from Paris centre by train & foot , and after the americans have been to Disney Florida, why would they want to go to Eurodisney, which is samller than the Florida's parking lot.