Marriott Marbella and Playa Andaluza sales

Started by , June 07, 2005, 12:16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi,

We are looking to sell our 4 weeks at these Marriott resorts, could anyone recommend a reputable broker/agent to handle the sale for us.
We will be offering them pivately aswell but want to reach a wider audience.
Thanks for your help.

Jason.

I have an interest in buying at one of these resorts.  Please let me know what you are offering.

Boss Man

Jason,

You can try the classifieds here, there free.

I am a reseller and sell a lot of these weeks, I sell a lot of out of country marriotts and we don't charge anything upfront, only a fee if we sell it for you and we work with you on that. let me know what you own and I will see if I have any buyers that might be interested, my work email is jess81@cox.net  Thanks, Jessica Burke, Agent

Do marriot weeks sell better than other timeshares?

Boss Man

Craigbeck,

They sell much better and retain a lot more of their price than most others.

Jackiee

They often cost quite a bit more than others too.  So I suppose you get what you pay for.
Jackie

If you look around the big resale agents you will notice two things:

Marriott weeks have a higher percentage marked sold
There are less weeks available

A very good sign, I have only seen this sort of thing with the Anfi brand.

C

You will sill lose around 60% plus of your oringinal purchase (if you brought on site).

As to Craig have you ever seen a fake board put up by an Estate Agent to help sales.

Sorry I am not sure what you mean?

I agree you will lose 40-50% on a Marriott if you bought direct, but then I would never advise anyone to buy a 'new' timeshare. There are too many resale bargains out there.

C

quote:
Originally posted by jthiel

Hi,

We are looking to sell our 4 weeks at these Marriott resorts, could anyone recommend a reputable broker/agent to handle the sale for us.
We will be offering them pivately aswell but want to reach a wider audience.
Thanks for your help.

Jason.

I have just bought a silver and gold holiday off a guy called David James at Travel & Leisure - seems like a good guy. The only other reseller I have used is Timeshare Hypermarket.