question re letting others use my week

GDRCC

« on: June 13, 2006, 10:51:02 »
Hi - I bought into RCC a few years back. So far in previous years I have managed to have them waive my maintenance since the resort is not ready. I did also get them to exchange my week for a very nice time there at Christmas/new year a couple of years back. Anyway, this year my in-laws are going to use our week.

My question is, what do I need to do? Do I just advise the resort of their names? Will the resort try charging me money for this "swap"? Given other recent changes wouldn't be surprised if they do!!![V] Any other advise?

I note the free taxi is gone. Anyone know if the resort will arrange transport - even though they will have to pay. I would think that will make life easier for them. Anyone comment on how easy it is to get a trustworthy taxi at the airport oneself?

Cheers

Offline jasonclements

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:28:43 »
I would email the team on reception and see what sort of response you get.

In theory you would think that as you own the weeks you should be able to send who you like out their, but the issue of guest certificates does arise, but lets hope the rcc are not yet that desperate for some more cash.

As for taxis from the airport I had no issues with them this year.  Was a bit of a wait in rather warm sun for about ten minutes, but as long as you state regency country club, chayoffa, opposite la estancia restaurant, they get you their.

jason