Sunterra points sold from here?

« on: May 01, 2006, 11:22:52 »
Hi

Has anyone managed to sell their points through a posting on here?

I have a good friend who wants to sell some and I'd rather help her through here than eBay.

Mavo

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 12:03:50 »
Not sure if anybody has sold through here. I suppose if they sell then they are no longer interested in Suntera so don`t bother to come back on to tell us they have sold.

It is a free service so it is a case of nothing ventured etc.

Points are not selling well at the moment as there is much bad publicity surrounding Sunterra Europe. What I will say is that there is at present an air of optimism and certain people, myself included, are of a mind that things can only get better and very soon the corner will be turned and we will be talking up Sunterra as a company we are once more proud to be members of.

Slaley2001

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 21:16:22 »
Tom There is no evidence to support the statement that 'points are not selling well at the moment'. The volume of sales (compared to previous years) hasn't reduced, my escrow service is just as busy as ever. Full details can be found at www.escrowagent.co.uk

However prices have fallen and have been at their lowest level ever for the last four months. I have dealt with a number of transactions so far this week and there are signs that prices are starting to pick up again.

Buyers or sellers please contact me for free advice on points transfers at info@escrowagent.co.uk

Jeff

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 21:33:04 »
Nice advert David. You would have to pay for that on some web sites [:D]