Contact Us Headache

Offline Boss Man

• The Boss Man
  • Global Moderator
Contact Us Headache
« on: February 13, 2008, 19:35:10 »
What is a man to do ?

Since I put up the "Contact Us" page, I have had 2-3 emails daily from people saying "Why have you ripped us off" or "Why did you steal my money". I even had a fax yesterday addressed to "Greystone Leisure c/o Timesharetalk"

I have now put a paragraph on the top of the page thus -

"Over the last few weeks, we have been receiving emails from people who think that Timesharetalk is connected or associated with a company that has defrauded them. We do not buy or sell Timeshare, we do not charge your credit card or take money from you. Timesharetalk is a discussion forum for Timeshare. We try to educate the public about the scam companies around that rip people off and defraud.

If you need to contact the company that you have an issue with, please contact them direct."

but they still keep coming ! Argh !

Are these people really that thick that they go on the internet, search for "Greystone Leisure" or whatever, and being the best Timeshare site in the world I come up top, they then click on the link to my site and assume that I am that company ?

Do they not read ? Can they read ?

Sorry but if you are that stupid, you deserve to be done !

My 2p worth [:(!]

Mavo

Contact Us Headache
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 21:14:32 »
quote:
Originally posted by Timesharetalk

What is a man to do ?

Since I put up the "Contact Us" page, I have had 2-3 emails daily from people saying "Why have you ripped us off" or "Why did you steal my money". I even had a fax yesterday addressed to "Greystone Leisure c/o Timesharetalk"

I have now put a paragraph on the top of the page thus -

"Over the last few weeks, we have been receiving emails from people who think that Timesharetalk is connected or associated with a company that has defrauded them. We do not buy or sell Timeshare, we do not charge your credit card or take money from you. Timesharetalk is a discussion forum for Timeshare. We try to educate the public about the scam companies around that rip people off and defraud.

If you need to contact the company that you have an issue with, please contact them direct."

but they still keep coming ! Argh !

Are these people really that thick that they go on the internet, search for "Greystone Leisure" or whatever, and being the best Timeshare site in the world I come up top, they then click on the link to my site and assume that I am that company ?

Do they not read ? Can they read ?

Sorry but if you are that stupid, you deserve to be done !

My 2p worth [:(!]

Hi Boss
 You too may be attached by the umbilical cord. Hence the emails.

I have just had to log back in again after only 22 hours connected.
 What the hell is going off![:D]

tonyg

Contact Us Headache
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 09:10:54 »
Just had the same problem as Mavo. On another site we also get some strange contact us questions. Perhaps a compilation in book form could be a best seller as comedy literature.

Mavo

Contact Us Headache
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 17:35:20 »

Hi Paul
It is still sticking on occasions after pressing the jump to last post arrow in a thread.

Offline Boss Man

• The Boss Man
  • Global Moderator
Contact Us Headache
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 20:23:01 »
And yet they still continue to come, despite the warnings I have on the page.

These people must be real schmuks !

I know one what was, she contacted me asking if I new of a company in Madrid that had sold her Palm Beach Club for $35,000 and required the Spanish taxes of $3,000 in advance !