Sponsored Link

Member Directors

Offline Doggy50k

• Senior Moderator & Quiz Master
    • View Profile
Member Directors
« on: July 13, 2009, 23:20:38 »
I know we have had many a suggestion over the ineffectuality of the MD positions.

Many feel the positions have been compromised by previous incumbents, and more recently by promises not kept, and excuses made for such.

I would like to make a suggestion for our new MD - Mark Harris:

Start afresh.

You have an section dedicated for you on the official DRI site, and we would be more than happy to give you the same on here.

How about a "Frequently Asked Questions" section?

This would mean that all those myriad questions that Harry is happy to tell us he is innundated with might be circumvented with some general advice to all those who might see to ask similar questions.

You would find that, if like Harry you are so busy answering questions that you dont have time to post on forums, you could free up a lot of time!  Then you would be able to give general updates on various forums too [:D].

And if I might pre-empt Harry's response - there would be no need to give exact details or names - just general guff would be enough - that is why it is called Frequently Asked Questions - lot of websites have them...

"You know; the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

GoogleTagged