Broadband from £5.99 a month with an included wireless router when you sign up to Plusnet - terms apply
'
Sponsored Link

Pine Lake

Offline Doggy50k

• Senior Moderator & Quiz Master
    • View Profile
Pine Lake
« on: July 19, 2009, 21:40:48 »
This is the resort map (sorry it is so big but it is a big place) - if you know how many each unit sleeps and which ones are disabled units, please PM me or post and I will amalgamate the info into one post.

"You know; the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

Offline Rorytiger

• View Profile
Pine Lake
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 22:33:59 »
Would not fancy acommodation anywhere near the M6 the traffic noise must be a constant hassle it is one of the busiest motorways in the country - The main arterial route to Scotland and back, cannot comment on A6 but I bet apartments to bottom left are in highest demand.
Rory the Tiger

Offline Doggy50k

• Senior Moderator & Quiz Master
    • View Profile
Pine Lake
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 22:39:12 »
We have stopped there a number of times.  The black blocks near "the Lodge" are all studios (loads of them).

We have stopped at both the A6 and the M6 sides - you do hear traffic but it is not that bad.  There is a healthy shield of trees on both sides.  My Mother noticed the noise but it was not enough to stop her from sleeping - this counts as negligble sound believe me.
"You know; the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

GoogleTagged