Sponsored Link

Blue Chip SL

Offline neil-laing

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« on: March 29, 2010, 22:42:24 »
I see there have been 1 or 2 queries about this company. Based in Malaga, Spain. I was phoned on Wednesday. Had a client "downstairs" ready to sign and pay a deposit for our {banned word/phrase} membership. Wanted a deposit of 1200 euros as surety that we would hand over our documents. I said I wanted to check them out first. She insisted on phoning back in 1 hour. When I said I would not part with that money on the strength of a phone call, she said I was "weird"! Check their web site - very amateurish blue-chip-sl.com. Kids at school could do a better job. Very pressurised.
NL

Offline ta_jones01

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 17:16:08 »
We are hoping to sell our Essential Travel holiday club membership and were contacted by Blue Chip, who had found a buyer. We had to pay a 1200 euro deposit as a 'retainer' which seemed odd but the documentation appeared above board. The buyer could not find the funds, after several weeks, so in the end, Blue Chip have (allegedly) told the buyer they have lost their deposit (I wonder) and put it for resale. We were then contacted again by the Corporate division who say they have sold it to a corporate buyer (Full Circle Holidays). However, there is yet more money to pay, which I'm not comforatble with but have provided CC details. Now the agreement has arrived in the post it looks like we are buying a new membership of Full Circle! (which will then magically be 'sold'). We're asking for a proper sale contract to sign and if we don't get it we will try to get money back. Wonder what will happen.

Offline lawnmower60

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 08:34:24 »
I think you have been ripped of twice you have fallen for the old trick we have a buyer pay us a returnable deposit buyer falls out you do not get your money back  look through forum and you will find hundreds of posters who have been conned this way
Brian

Offline Dixy

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 16:34:53 »
I wonder has any one concluded a deal with bluechip sl. My mother has received an offer for her {banned word/phrase} Holiday package of £10,400 with a retainer deposit of €1,200 to be repaid when the deal is done. Has anyone sold a package through them and gotten paid?

Offline neil

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 17:07:11 »
TA

looks like me and you have both been given the runaround.Did blue chip say to you your buyer had just fell short of the funds to buy your membership?

I got told my buyer had fallen short of the money asked but he was applying for a bank loan but in the end he did not get it so he lost his " so called deposit"

I now have another so called buyer and if the credit check is ok then it will be sold "yeah of course it will"

The one thing i will not do is part with anymoore money.

I FELT THIS WAS A SCAM AND NOW ITS LOOKS LIKE I`M RIGHT.

WITHOUT SAYING TO MUCH ON HERE I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFO REGUARDING WHO IS CONNING YOU AND I.

Offline neil

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 13:26:16 »
DO NOT USE BLUE-CHIP-SL

They are scammers and no different to all the other ones out their.

I have had deelings with them and they have even tried to get more money out of me this morning......of which i told them to go fts but the long and the short of it is that they will take money off anyone no matter what,i put this to a woman by the name of kelly as she was the person who was dealing me " AFTER MY SO CALLED FIRST BUYER FELL OUT OF THE DEAL DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS" I ASKED HOW SHE COULD SLEEP OF A NIGHT KNOWING WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS SO WRONG E.T.C"  SHE COULD NOT GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

Also she said that blue chip have been trading for 3 years.......funny that,i got told they have been trading for 18 months so someone is lying or got their stories wrong.

SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.

IF THIS STOPS 1 PERSON FORM LOSEING MONEY THAT WILL BE ENOUGH

I WILL BE LUCKY IF I GET MY DEPOSIT BACK........BUT WELL WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

Offline Timeshare Elimination.net

• Timeshare Elimination UK
    • View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 19:20:23 »
Same old scam trick,first your told there is a buyer then you pay x money upfront,then as always the buyer drops out then here comes the scam a holiday club is on offer then you pay more money then end up with a worthless holiday club and you still end up owning the same old timeshare you started with. DONT EVER PAY UPFRONT IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM.
steve fox (Timeshare Elimination UK)

Offline sarafdean

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 16:41:32 »
Thank you all so much for your comments regarding Blue Chip.  My Mum was cold called 2 hours ago by Blue Chip.  I told her not to do anything until I had researched on the internet.  When they called again, in 1 hour, Mum told them that her daughter had said not to sell.  Guy on the other end got rather shirty!  Now the big question - how do you sel a timeshare?  I have no knowledge and would appreciate any thoughts or do you just hold onto it rather than have to pay any fees?

Many thanks, Sara

Offline Martinjel

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 19:18:57 »
I have just been phoned by a Pamela Peterson of Blue Chip Sl to sell my Travel Emporium timeshare. They have a retired couple who are willing to pay 7,400 and need me to pay 1295 Euros as a deposit. There website looks very amateurish at newbielink:http://www.blue-chip-sl.com [nonactive].  I assume this is a rip-off. Does anyone actually know how to sell Travel Emporium timeshare?

Offline Willself

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 06:02:09 »
Martinjel.

The Answer to your question is: YES..however i doubt its worth more-than 0.99p..Check out
e-Bay. Timeshares, that will bring home some truths, of it's Value..

Offline sensor

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 10:35:54 »
The answer to your question is that there IS NO retired couple prepared to spend ANYTHING for your timeshare, let alone 7,400 !
Don't pay these rogues one cent, if you do you are about to get ripped off for 1295 euros!
It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbour's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Offline Martinjel

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2010, 10:57:17 »
Pamela Peterson phoned again She says Essential Travel Club was taken over by Timeshare World  and they use Blue Chip SL to sell the timeshares and there is no connection between them. If you look at their websites newbielink:http://www.blue-chip-sl.com [nonactive]./ and newbielink:http://www.timeshareworldmls.com/ [nonactive] they have clearly been made from the same template using the same graphics, colours and fonts. Seems like a scam.

Offline ta_jones01

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 18:08:46 »
Interestingly, we had a long conversation with a 'sales manager' at Blue Chip and said that we didn't want to sell our Essential Travel club membership to their corporate sales division as the blurb they'd posted us didn't seem to say that they were actually selling anything for us, more like getting us to buy something else! (having paid an extra amount over the phone). We didn't expect anythign, but ACTUALLY GOT OUR MONEY BACK! (the second chunk anyway). Yes, we probably lost something because of euro/pound exchange rates and credit card commissions, but they did do the refund. So, yes, it may still be a scam, but we did get something back!

Offline Norm de Plume

• Retired Barrister
    • View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 07:41:29 »
Did you get back more than you paid?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:42:05 by Norm de Plume »
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostate-cancer.org.uk)

Offline bingowinner

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 18:15:16 »
Just been contacted by blue-chip, pamela with a buyer waiting to buy my travel emporium shares for 7200. after reading all these posts, I think ill give it a miss.

Thanks to all for the information.

Mark

Offline tazman

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 13:55:11 »
my night mare begain monday feb 15 a call from from robert bull telling me he had cash buyer for me then a life later i passed over vai stephen to kellys team who trade my membership for some rubbish called  ultra-travel.netnow 4,000 pounds out of pocket .stephen told my wife wednessday this week we do not give refunds i hope this crooks get ripped off too. chris

Offline DeeMGee

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 16:39:14 »
I also was contacted by Blue Chip yesterday to ask if I wanted to sell my Club La Costa Vacation Club Points. they said they had a corporate buyer waiting and if I paid 600 Euros they would prepare a contract. I was very sceptical, how did they get my details? I was scammed before by (the company name consists of E and the number2) which cost me over 700 and wonder if there is any connection between them. The lady said they are base in Torrox in Spain. We now have a home near there but when I suggested a face to face meeting I was told not possible they never conduct business that way!!!! I am certain it is a scam and would advise everyone not to part with any cash to them or any company up front. But I would like to find a legitimate company to sell my timeshare for me, if there is any such company out there.
DeeMGee

Offline tazman

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 21:07:07 »
today i phoned blue chip to ask for money back and promised by tom bull and rebecca slammed phoned down on me i think its time we all got back at these cowboys!!! my email is ccmsat@live.co.uk [nofollow] . is there a film out there on you tub to shown this con works cheers chris

Offline neil

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 11:28:55 »
TAZMAN
Did you get any money back at all.
The money you was expecting back,was this after blue chip had kept hold of it for 12 months,i am expecting my money back after the 12 month period,i hope i do get it but i think i will be really lucky.

Offline tazman

• View Profile
Blue Chip SL
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 21:29:58 »
no not yet now started war on them . i keep phoneing them asking for money back have spoken to trading standards now sending letter under sale of goods act 1974 to them and credit card company

GoogleTagged