Sponsored Link

Reclaim Offer

Offline ballater boy

• View Profile
Reclaim Offer
« on: January 13, 2011, 19:16:47 »
Hello there, we was rcently contacted by a Lin Sheldon of Reclaim telling us that our original 26 month old transaction through the deaded "Designer Way Vacation Club / Incentive Liesure Group" was null and void regarding our £29000 reclaim certificate. She  explained that DWVC had fraudulenty issued my cashback reclaim certificate but because my original Club Lacosta Points had actually been transferred this meant that the funds were lodged within Reclaim itself. I have checked with Club Lacosta and they assure me that my membership was transferred and i have recieved no correspondace regarding maintenace fees since. She then told me that i would have to  re-register with Re-Claim and that this could only take place in Tenerife for a refundable deposit of £259. I have since paid the deposit now as she garanteed me that within 4 - 6 weeks of the meeting , i would get the choice of a bankers draft or a cheque for 90% of the total. I assume that after reading some of the entries on this site this may have been a big mistake. I am at a loss to know if this is a con  or i this is a genuine offer . It certainly appears to good to be true. Has anyone had a similar offer recently ?

Offline Timeshare Elimination.net

• Timeshare Elimination UK
    • View Profile
Re: Reclaim Offer
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 19:59:05 »
Hello there, we was rcently contacted by a Lin Sheldon of Reclaim telling us that our original 26 month old transaction through the deaded "Designer Way Vacation Club / Incentive Liesure Group" was null and void regarding our £29000 reclaim certificate. She  explained that DWVC had fraudulenty issued my cashback reclaim certificate but because my original Club Lacosta Points had actually been transferred this meant that the funds were lodged within Reclaim itself. I have checked with Club Lacosta and they assure me that my membership was transferred and i have recieved no correspondace regarding maintenace fees since. She then told me that i would have to  re-register with Re-Claim and that this could only take place in Tenerife for a refundable deposit of £259. I have since paid the deposit now as she garanteed me that within 4 - 6 weeks of the meeting , i would get the choice of a bankers draft or a cheque for 90% of the total. I assume that after reading some of the entries on this site this may have been a big mistake. I am at a loss to know if this is a con  or i this is a genuine offer . It certainly appears to good to be true. Has anyone had a similar offer recently ?

What name and tel numbers do you have of this Lin Sheldon at reclaim? also what is the name of the person you spoke to at club la costa?
steve fox (Timeshare Elimination UK)

Offline PeterMatthews15

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 17:54:56 »
Just been phoned by Reclaim to say that I need to re-register - this is about the 4th call from them. I would have to go to Tenerife to do this "only takes half an hour". Assured me that I would get 95% of my money back if we go (£26,995 original price)
Scammed by Full Circle Managment in 2007 and lost about £6000 to them.
Contacted by Stephanie Brooks of Reclaim. 0034 931 846 794.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Peter
Peter Matthews 15

Offline pnewbery

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 11:12:08 »
I'm also being called by Reclaim, saying they can release 90% of my reclaim amount immediately if I pay a returnable £250 deposit and go to a meeting in Tenerife. I am expecting a call back from them sometime this week, as I put them off last time saying I don't have £250 to give them much less travel to Tenerife.
I have to ask "why Tenerife" when Reclaim is based in Gibraltar. The only answer I can come up with is that Spanish law allows things which UK law does not e.g. up front deposits for timeshare. It seems clear to me that once in Tenerife we will be subjected to high pressure timeshare selling and asked to part with the Reclaim money in exchange for timeshare.
I'll be asking Reclaim when they call why the transaction cannot be completed in Gibraltar.
Will update with results.

Offline Cotswolder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 14:15:21 »
Since Feb 2011 it is NOT possible for anyone to take a deposit. However I do know that it still goes on at some resorts albeit called something else.

DON'T do it. It will be a scam. They only want your money and yo try to sell you something else
My thoughts are my own. Please do not use them without my permission.

Regards,
Cotswolder

GoogleTagged