Sponsored Link

Cala Blanca

Offline Mavo

• View Profile
Cala Blanca
« on: January 30, 2011, 19:02:31 »
Units at this resort are now being refurbished starting with the ones nearest the bottom of the hill. New doors have been fitted to apartments which are not entered by the patio doors but I could not see into those apartments to see if they had been refurbished.
 I could see into 501 and it had been taken right back to the bare walls. New kitchen with white units and granite worktops was fitted.
 In lounge a flat screen television with probably a built in dvd slot was fitted at about 4 feet off ground. Dining table and chairs were in white and there was a sofa which seemed to curve around the wall plus a chair. Air conditioning was waiting installation and new patio doors were fitted. I could not see into the bathroom but as company policy is now to dispense with the baths in all but 90% of the bathrooms of one bed units. I assume it has no bath but a walk in shower. So I suppose we should call it a shower and washroom.
 All in all it was very impressive.
 Given that I know that Royal Sunset Beach Club has now been nearly all refurbished and work of refurbing was going on in Sunset Bay in J and K blocks in late November we now seem to be seeing the policy of upgrading of the resorts beginning to show.
 If anybody has info on other refurbs at resorts I am sure that members would be grateful if they were posted on here.   
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 19:04:35 by Mavo »
tomeluk

Offline fastal909

• View Profile
Re: Cala Blanca
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 21:28:36 »
sorry for asking but is this cala blanca in gran canaria

Offline Willself

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 21:32:43 »
fastel 909.

Indeed.

Offline Mavo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 21:34:16 »
sorry for asking but is this cala blanca in gran canaria
Yes it is in Gran Canaria. I put it in the Diamond Resorts Forums for DRI members because I thought that only they would be interested, forgetting all about exchangers who visit there too.
 Sorry.
tomeluk

GoogleTagged