Sponsored Link

Anfi beach Club - for sale or rent

Offline katalan

• View Profile
Anfi beach Club - for sale or rent
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:23:36 »
For sale or rent:

Anfi Beach Club, Unit 623, Week 13 (26th March 2011)

1 bed - sleeps four

2011 maintenance fees have been paid

Anfi's a great place to stay, had many a good holiday there!  :D ;D

Timeshare resale companies - only contact me if you have ZERO upfront fees.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:40:04 by katalan »

Offline redcar50

• View Profile
Re: Anfi beach Club - for sale or rent
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 22:11:47 »
I am interested in renting. how much do you want for the week ? can you let me have your contact details via PM

Gilllian

Offline AHEARN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 02:27:58 »
Will you please tell me more about Zero upfront fees and also send me your contact detail. I want to contact with you for further information and discussion about Anfi beach club. Waiting of your reply
newbielink:http://moneyraksha.com/blog/personal-loans-bangalore/ [nonactive]]personal loans bangalore

Offline Cotswolder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 09:33:42 »
Will you please tell me more about Zero upfront fees and also send me your contact detail. I want to contact with you for further information and discussion about Anfi beach club. Waiting of your reply

Have you tried asking at the Anfi UK Members' Club website They have lots of information

www.anfiukmembers.co.uk
My thoughts are my own. Please do not use them without my permission.

Regards,
Cotswolder

Offline Mavo

• Supporting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 11:27:05 »

Zero upfront fees.
 Many resale companies and I use the term "companies" loosely, are charging an up front fee for selling/advertising unwanted timeshare products. They then do nothing to market the product as they have already been paid up front and so any incentive to sell has been removed.
 By paying zero upfront fees the resale agent gets nothing until the product has been sold therefore they are motivated to market the product and get the best price in order to maximise their share of the sale.
 I notice in another thread AHERN that you are also interested in Diamond Points. Unless you are already a member of DRI you will not be allowed to purchase Diamond Points as the company will not sanction the sale to anybody other than existing members and the resale agents Travel & Leisure.
tomeluk

Offline Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 13:06:33 »
Thanks for sharing information.
I really like this offer . I like these type of real estate. Please provide me some picture of building and place.

GoogleTagged