Sponsored Link

Cotswold timeshare resales

Offline wicksy37

• View Profile
« on: March 17, 2011, 19:01:13 »
Hi i was wondering if anybody can help me with some info i've been invited to a presentation by cotswold timeshare resale they are looking to buy my timeshare from me but have to travel from devon to stratford upon avon for the presentation, has anybody ever heard of this company and are they legit.

Offline Willself

• View Profile
Re: Cotswold timeshare resales
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 21:22:47 »
WELL your timeshare is worth about 8pence..NOW  ask yourself if its worth the drive?

Offline Simoncc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 08:07:49 »
Not sure how helpful Willself's post is!

I don't know anything about Cotswold Timeshare but I do know that there is never the need to attend a presentation in order to offload a timeshare. The only reason for them to ask you to attend is to enable them to pressure you into buying something else - don't attend!

Offline Willself

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 08:37:47 »
Simoncc.

Point taken!!
Like you say, the whole exercise is to Up-Sell!! The real value of a timeshare, if there is one! Is on e-Bay
let  punters bid..its true value..be that £0.99p or above!!

Offline PaulJames

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 08:55:46 »
The place in Stratford used to have links to DWVC and PTG before Trading Standards shut it all down. Don't know what they are doing now, but as Cotswold is run by Jeff Warren, as was the Stratford office, I'm guessing it's some sort of timeshare product.! Just ask around on here about him, you really don't want to waste your time going to see them!

Offline Mindtimeshare

• We are a Spanish Consumer Association
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 11:01:43 »
Cotswold Timeshare Resale was related with Holiday Opportunities, related with ILG, DVWC, Pro Travel Solutions, Timelinx Travel Services....

In 2009 they had the Sales office / presentations at Straford Manor Hotel  /  Strafford

GoogleTagged