Sponsored Link

Clowance Week 17

Offline javelin58

• View Profile
Clowance Week 17
« on: April 26, 2011, 17:13:34 »
I have A-frame Lodge 7, Week 17 for sale. Easter holidays usually fall around Week 17. The Lodge sleeps 6, is very comfortable and on a beautiful, scenic estate. I originally bought this some 10 years ago because I lived in Cornwall and apart from using the week for a chillout break, I used the facilities - gym, swimming pool, restaurant, etc - on a regular basis. However, I now live in Scotland and can't always get away for that week (I don't belong to RCI or Seasons - just plain old Clowance owner!).

Any serious offers considered!

Offline Cathiek

• View Profile
Re: Clowance Week 17
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 12:00:40 »
Hi,

Can you tell me what you get for your timeshare and what annual costs if any you have to pay e.g. for access to the pool etc.  Also, please give me an idea of the price you are seeking. 

Thank you.
Cathie.

Offline barca_boy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 19:09:11 »
Easter is normally weeks 12-14 so any potential buyers wanting it for that reason please check your calendars for your childrens Easter as it could be a waste of money otherwise if that's the intention behin purchasing

Offline holidayheaven

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 19:14:11 »
Clowance runs a week behind the normal RCI calender.  So week 17 at Clowance is a week 16 on RCI's std calender.

However, please do not take my word as gospel and check independantly (ie with the resort direct).

Regards

Mark