Sponsored Link

Need Some Advice

Offline stevelino

• View Profile
Need Some Advice
« on: June 16, 2011, 14:44:14 »
Hi to all the members im looking for advice regarding fixed  weeks 6/7 in lanzerote in regard to im new to this and whats the bnest thing to do regarding fixed and points help !

Offline Willself

• View Profile
Re: Need Some Advice
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 17:15:22 »
Stevelino..Uncertain what advice you are seeking? But if you are asking..which of the two options are best.ie..Weeks or Points..both have there merits..However , speaking Personally, 1 would always choosse Weeks over Points..

Offline cebow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 17:59:20 »
Booking.com.  Hotels.com  LO costholidays etc etc etc --- same places  often 50% cheaper,no up front fee,no long term tie.

Do you REALLY know your fiscal,physical,and personal situation untill you are 75.

Offline stevelino

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 22:38:09 »
thanks would like a chat with an expert

Offline holidayheaven

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 00:10:37 »
Hi Steve and welcome to the forums.

Really need to try and pin down what you are asking for advice on.

Have you been offered those weeks at a sales presentation, have you been given them by a relative, you mention points (being Lanzarote I am assuming you are perhaps refering to one of the Diamond Club Resort (Resort Solutions not Diamond Resorts International) and therefore looking at options on RCI points.

Let me know or drop me a private message then I will gladly talk over the various options/schemes/types with you.  If you then want to post your thoughts afterwars on here, no problems with me.   I just don't want to be seen as "advertising" on here seeing as I do work for one of Europes largest resale companies (fully legit and trust worthy company as per most people's opinions on here I hope ;))

Offline Cogland

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 19:05:27 »
If you are considering Timeshare do not do anything until you have looked at The Holiday Property Bond. I wish I had invested my money with them rather than bought Diamond Points. Unlike points or fixed weeks they do not have high annual fees as the running costs are covered from investments. After several years of membership your bonds do have a cash in value unlike ordinary Timeshare which is almost impossible to give away. If you purchased 10000 points from Diamond today they would cost around £12000 tomorrow they would have little or no resale value mainly because the "lock in".
Many of us still in Diamond are asking them to look again at this because the companies demand that members continue to pay fees even if they have resigned and no longer use the club is the biggest obstacle to the growth and prosperity of the club unfortunately they have yet to grasp this.
Finally I should point out that I have no connection with The Holiday Property Bond ( alas) and am simply an active member of Diamond Resorts.

Offline stevelino

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 22:33:04 »
i have been given 2 weeks at club del carmen from an old freind, i looked at The Former Company ten years ago the points scared me off i am very happy with the resort but the fees seem a worry if the climb im just trying to see what may happen with the various options 1. are the fees in a 1 bed app the same all year round and if so how much were week 6 and 7 this year ive been on the phone to pine lakes sales and they are very funny abt giving me any info and what ive asked about swaping 2 weeks into points is a joke im led to believe my 2 weeks are worth 4000+4000 they said i have to buy 5000 to transfer and join there (club) thats a laugh i have a feeling im entering into a very roppy situation

Offline Cogland

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 19:24:57 »
Club Del Carmen is a nice resort in a good location. As far as I remember the fees are set on the size of the apartment not the time of year. You should have been given the information when your friend transferred the ownership to you.

Offline Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 12:59:53 »
Thanks for sharing problem.
I can not understand your problem because full information is not provided in my point of view. Please define your problem clearly.

GoogleTagged