Sponsored Link

Selling/giving away timeshare Help!

Offline JandMarcher

• View Profile
Selling/giving away timeshare Help!
« on: November 21, 2011, 17:25:19 »
WE have 1 week 1 bed apartment  mid season at Woodford Bridge which we no longer use. We want to get rid of it but have tried most things as many others have. Last year we thought we had exchanged it but the other day to our dismay we received notification of the management fees for 2012.
We've read the posts re this subject but they're all very old. Anyone any ideas what we can do?

Offline Willself

• View Profile
Re: Selling/giving away timeshare Help!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 18:54:47 »
JandMarcher.

Confused by the words you use..Exchanged it!! Normally means, swapped it for another Destination/Resort.

If you Sold it!! Who was the Buyer?? 1n terms of what you can DO!!  you still own that week! So you can

still Sell it!! Place it on e-Bay, or such sites, Gumtree, etc..with a starting Price of £0.01.p. and take it from

there!!  GOOD LUCK!!

Offline Norm de Plume

• Retired Barrister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:40:40 »
The relevant posts might be "old"(?), but the advice given is still good.  Nothing new has happened.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostate-cancer.org.uk)

Offline JandMarcher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 13:34:27 »
Thank you for posts re this . we aren't all that good with ebay etc but we'll give it a go.
If we do sell or get rid we will definitely give a donation to prostate cancer.
As far as my termoinology was concerned I didn't mean we exchanged it but we didn't receive any money for it.

GoogleTagged