Sponsored Link

Timeshare disposal

Offline JandMarcher

• View Profile
Timeshare disposal
« on: November 21, 2011, 17:57:05 »
Has anyone ever heard of DRI taking anyone to court and if so what was the result?

Offline Timeshare Elimination.net

• Timeshare Elimination UK
    • View Profile
Re: Timeshare disposal
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 19:03:47 »
Diamond Resorts sends in debt collectors Daniels Silverman
If you're a Diamond Resorts member and Daniels Silverman does sue you, let us know, we'll gladly give the case the coverage it deserves.

steve fox (Timeshare Elimination UK)

Offline JandMarcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 13:36:31 »
Ok will do it's a bit scary though. WE are pensioners with 2 very elderly parents to care for and my husband in poor health.

Online Norm de Plume

• Retired Barrister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 16:05:13 »
If it did get to you being sued, we'd give you what help we could.  It hasn't got to that stage with anybody yet.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostate-cancer.org.uk)

Offline george2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 10:00:26 »
hello, new member to this site so apologies if i'm imposing in wrong section!
DRI they acquistioned our TS in Mystic Dunes Orlando from Tempus last summer 2011,  at the time partner undergoing treatment for tumor, so not high in our priority at the time, saw BBC program RIP off britain, which raised our concerns over DRI fees'  and their mgmnt ways.  We had just paid ours $1000.  and  discovered that our weeks are now refferred to as points..what is the difference?  We've had no communications from DRI since last July, and it wasn't top of our list as we can not now do long haul flights due to tumor on the brain.  can someone explain are we worse off.
As we've paid out $1000 are trying to swap week for a uk destination so its not wasted.  but in truth after hearing so much bad press abiut DRI would like to sell /dispose of(prob impossible) or at least stop it being passed to family on death....outragous. we've signe the petition on gov.direct site.
many thanks I too am unsure how to use the applause but if it helps waht i've been reading has been very informative and appreciated. x

GoogleTagged