Sponsored Link

RCI exchange fees going up

Offline Carolinian

• View Profile
RCI exchange fees going up
« on: December 08, 2011, 19:02:02 »
RCI resorts in the US just received a notice today that RCI exchange fees in the North American market will go up $10 for exchanges made online, effective Jan. 1, 2012.  Not sure about the amount or effective date in other RCI markets.

Anyone still using RCI might want to get their trades in ahead of the fee increases.

Offline Suebe

• View Profile
Re: RCI exchange fees going up
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 21:18:26 »
Here in the UK, the fees may have already gone up.  Seem to go up each year from 1 December.  No written notice has been received of these increases (not by my anyway) but a guide told me of the increase and said it was on the website - still trying to find it!!! 

We are still getting a £10 discount for booking online.
Sue B

Offline davidgalpin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 08:10:42 »
just booked a 7 day +  exchange with rci , can,t believe they have increased the online booking fee from £87.00 to £143.00  , just the small matter of a 60.8 % increase. have they imformed anybody ? if they have they have missed me out on this imformation. how long can rci keep this up, owning timeshares is no longer affordable or fun.

any thoughts    david :o

Offline Willself

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 13:35:24 »
OMG!!  Thats OUT-RAGEOUS!!
 >:(
DaE. only Charge £84.oo..While they might not have the Choice RCI  do.. They certainly Offer a first rate service..

Offline Morpheus

• Supporting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 14:34:15 »
OMG!!  Thats OUT-RAGEOUS!!
 >:(
DaE. only Charge £84.oo..While they might not have the Choice RCI  do.. They certainly Offer a first rate service..

Oddly that was exactly my thought when I read this post! We leave RCI at the end of this month (after over 25 years membership) and are really happy with the DaE alternative.
Long time member of MORPS (www.morps.org [nofollow]) the RCI Points owners group.
Experienced timesharer

If you LIKE the advice any member gives, please feel free to click the "APPLAUD" by their name and details on the left. It makes us feel valued.

GoogleTagged