Sponsored Link

rci & II

Offline GLBELL

• View Profile
rci & II
« on: January 15, 2012, 16:33:37 »
All,

I believe I can purchase an II membership for £70 for 1 year and can get access to getaways and rentals (without exchanging a week) so i was told from II.

II keep telling me they have fantastic access and availability - even in peak times. When I asked them to check a particular hotel in Malta to determine availability they refused (I would need to be a member first)

My hunch is that 2 weeks in late June or early July for 6 will still be difficult.

More than happy to pay the membership but not just to be told there is nothing. I have already spent £30 at holiday hypermarket to find that out

Is anyone out there willing to do a search for me please  - Radisson golden sands 5/7 for 2 weeks for 6 people (could go earlier up to  a few weeks) - either rental or getaways ?

thanks

Graham

Offline Willself

• View Profile
Re: rci & II
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 18:14:49 »
Sadly.....Nothing Showing on DaE...for those dates..Presently!!

Cannot say..Re;- RCI.//II.

Offline Carolinian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 19:38:10 »
If you are a timeshare owner, you can join DAE free and have access to last minute rentals, roughly 6-8 weeks out.  They don't rent exchange inventory to anyone prior to that, and the general public cannot join to take last minute rentals, as those are only for members and their guests.

www.dialanexchange.com

Offline eneri

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 21:47:21 »
Graham

At present II are only showing 'Getaway' availability at Golden Sands from 20th January untill 13th March 2012 and even these are only for studios (sleeps 2) and 0ne bedroom (sleeps 4). It's possible more  units may become available but like all exchange companies there are no guarantees.

Offline GLBELL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 21:58:02 »
many thanks to those of you who took the time to reply, really appreciate it - i now have a rounded view across II and DAE in terms of present availability

Offline eneri

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 16:37:13 »
Graham

At present II are only showing 'Getaway' availability at Golden Sands from 20th January untill 13th March 2012 and even these are only for studios (sleeps 2) and 0ne bedroom (sleeps 4). It's possible more  units may become available but like all exchange companies there are no guarantees.

Don't know if you specifically wanted  to go to Golden Sands but if it's of any interest Eden Bay Resort/Suites on Malta have 2 bedroom (sleep 6) 'Getaways' available from June 23rd thru July. Never been to Malta so this isn't a recommendation!!