Sponsored Link

Help with companies that sell your timeshare

Offline sydney

• View Profile
Help with companies that sell your timeshare
« on: January 26, 2012, 17:48:35 »
Can someone please tell me if they have had dealings with either of the following

The Timeshare Shop - Bolton

Timeshare Hypermarket - Bournemouth (used as silverpoints main selling)

I need to get rid of my two timeshare weeks and if it wasn't for this site, I would of been duped twice, so I have now found these 2 and want to know if they are anygood.

Offline Billyboy

• View Profile
Re: Help with companies that sell your timeshare
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 18:10:20 »
I was not aware that Timeshare Hypermarket were agents for Silverpoints.  How did you come by that information?
Timeshare Consumers Association have 3 resale agencies but I have no information about them.
Best of luck,
billyboy

Offline sydney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 18:19:08 »
I spoke with Silverpoint and asked how they were getting on selling my apartments today, since they have been up for sale with RP now with them.

They said my apartments are still listed with their resale team and I should also try Timeshare Hypermarket.

I spoke to them this afternoon and they told me they are agents for Silverpoint.

They told me I dont pay for the first week but if i want to continue after that, they then cancel that contract and you pay £157 ? and they then will actively keep it on there website until sold, I presume..
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 18:23:25 by sydney »

Offline Mavo

• Supporting Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 18:48:11 »

I should also try Timeshare Hypermarket.

I spoke to them this afternoon and they told me they are agents for Silverpoint.

They told me I dont pay for the first week but if i want to continue after that, they then cancel that contract and you pay £157 ? and they then will actively keep it on there website until sold, I presume..

Not sure but this is probably Worldwide Timeshare Hypermarket run by Phil Watson who does the radio programs on here at timesharetalk.
tomeluk

GoogleTagged