Sponsored Link

RESORT LOS CLAVELES IN TENERIFFE, Spain

« on: February 17, 2006, 21:31:32 »
THOUGHT TO TELL ANYONE WHO IS THINKING OF BOOKING THE ABOVE, WE HAVE RECENTLY RETURNED FROM TENERIFFE (OVER XMAS AND NEW YEAR) WE BOOKED THE ABOVE RESORT AT THE LAST MINUTE ONLY A STUDIO AVAILABLE, THESE ARE IN NO WAY SUITABLE FOR ANYBODY WITH ANY WALKING PROBLEMS, THERE IS A SPIRAL STAIRCASES ON THE FIRST FLOOR,I BEING ABLE BODIED JUST MANAGED TO CLIMB, WE WERE OFFERED A GROUND FLOOR AS AN ALTERNATIVE BUT QUITE FRANKLY THEY FAVOURED A CELLAR(1 TINY WINDOW WITH A GIANT CRANE OVERLOOKING)[:(!] THANKFULLY WE WERE ABLE TO CONTACT RCI IN IRELAND WHO WERE ABLE TO TRANSFER US TO A 5 CROWN IN ANOTHER RESORT[^
BEST WISHES, BRUMBLES]

Offline heather

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 01:46:55 »
Hello Brumbles,,

Your whole experience sounds like a nightmare and I too have had a similar experience where RCI were able to move us to a more acceptable accomodation. Aside from the studio experiences, what were your observations of the resort?

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 23:09:38 »
THE STUDIOS ON THIS RESORT ARE RATHER LIKE CAVES.  AN ONGOING PROGRAMME OF ALTERING THESE TO MAKE THEM BIGGER IS BEING UNDERTAKEN.  tHE VILLAS WHICH ARE SET AROUND THE POOL ARE 1 2 OR 3 BED AND ARE LOVELY. I HAVE 2 WEEKS THERE AND CAN RECOMMEND THE RESORT AS BEING A GOOD ONE[8D]

GoogleTagged