Norm de Plume - Retirement

Started by Norm de Plume, July 30, 2019, 09:45:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm de Plume

Having reached the ripe old age of 76, I think it is time for  me to retire from this website. I hope I have raised some money for Prostate Cancer UK. I myself have made no money from what I have contributed. Others have, and some have been saved fairly substantial sums of money. If they feel any sense of gratitude, perhaps they might like to mark my retirement with a donation to the charity without whose efforts I might well not have been here to give such advice.
If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)

Norm de Plume

If you have found the advice I have given useful and I have saved you some money, perhaps you would like to make a donation to the Prostate Cancer Charity, mentioning my name. (www.prostatecanceruk.org)

daveh44

I have always read your responses and advice with great interest and admiration.
Thank you for helping others , not as knowledgeable as yourself.
Enjoy your "retirement"

TimeshareTalk

Time catches up with us all. Hope you enjoy the bliss and it goes with says your contribution was, is and will always remain appreciated.

David Cox

You never to old buddy, but at 76 its well-earned, long time coming and was dam nice to have met you.
Free Advice TESS Law https://tesslimited.co.uk/

ex Anfi (35351) C.D.N.

Wishing you a very long and happy retirement Norm de Plume. Your advice and guidance has always been invaluable to many readers on this website. We did converse some years ago, however, I was using a different 'tag' then. Enjoy and my sincere best wishes to you, THANK YOU Norm de Plume.   
Blakey & Bett say "there are no I,s in team". They can spell well. Hyenas work as a team, would you say Hyenas are civilised, which has 3 I,s?