Sponsored Link

Heritage Resorts

Offline GARYLANE

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« on: October 05, 2006, 15:09:00 »
Does anyone have any experiance with heritage resorts at the match room in spain , i am looking at buying a red week there and would appreciate any advise

thanks

Offline Billyboy

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 20:05:33 »
Have you checked re-sale prices?

billyboy.

Offline GARYLANE

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 14:31:28 »
thanks for your reply the resale prices seem to fluctuate dependant on where you look ,i would be paying approx £11,000 direct from heritage for a floating red week at the matchroom for a 2 bedroom sleeping 6 , any advise for/against heritage would be appreciated

Heritage Resorts
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 22:49:58 »
Heritage Matchrooms is Gold Crown and therefore is not bad trading value.  We have had good holidays there.  We have bought a house now in Florida for winters and are selling our 2 weeks red floating 2 bed sleeping 6.  You should not need to pay anything like £11K as I would be happy to give you both my weeks for that !  Make an offer !

Gerry Walsh

Offline dianne

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 18:07:24 »
quote:
Originally posted by GARYLANE

Does anyone have any experiance with heritage resorts at the match room in spain , i am looking at buying a red week there and would appreciate any advise

thanks

Offline dianne

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 18:08:48 »

i own a week at matchroom country club it is a lovely resort i would be interested in selling my week.  it is week 32 2 beds let me know if you are interested

quote:

thanks

Offline lenwatts

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 21:50:32 »
quote:

thanks

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] Great place! Go for it.
L A Watts

Heritage Resorts
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 13:24:56 »
Hi, we purchased a week at the begining of June, not sure whats going on, not received the paper work yet, but we paid deposit on credit card with the balance to be financed over 10 years with the clysdale bank at 3% but we have just received a form of credit card from them with a £20k limit and the balance has been put on that at 19%, trying to get to the bottom of it at the mo, but no-one returns our calls, so beware - any advice would be good,

Offline NORMA

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 14:58:07 »
HAS ANY ANY INFORMATION ON THE HERITAGE RESTORT MARBESSA
CLUB
THANKS VERY MUCH

Offline aydanjames

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 19:57:53 »
quote:
Originally posted by NORMA

HAS ANY ANY INFORMATION ON THE HERITAGE RESTORT MARBESSA
CLUB
THANKS VERY MUCH

Hi, I have been a member of Heritage for 2 years now. I find it great for my whole family. We have been on holidays that we had only previously dreamed of.

I bought a T3 (3 bed) in the red season which I can take any time of the year. The free week I get every year I sell to my next door neighbour. They love it and I use the money to pay my maintenance fee. Easy when you know how.

Happy holidays.

Offline aydanjames

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 20:01:15 »
Hi, I have been a member of Heritage for 2 years now. I find it great for my whole family. We have been on holidays that we had only previously dreamed of.

I bought a T3 (3 bed) in the red season which I can take any time of the year. The free week I get every year I sell to my next door neighbour. They love it and I use the money to pay my maintenance fee. Easy when you know how.

Happy holidays.

Offline sue01

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 14:17:04 »
I've been to Matchroom every year for the past 20 years and absolutely love it.  The staff are friendly and always available - even though you never see them!  The resort is clean and only once have I ever encountered a problem and that was a water shortage which affected the whole of the Mijas Costa.  Matchroom had water bowsers into the resort and pumping in water within 2 hours.  Marvellous.  I'm going again in 2 weeks time and have no doubt it will be as good as ever.  There are 2 pools - one for the small children and a larger one for the "grown ups".  Standard did not drop, in fact they got better, when they became Heritage Resorts.  They do have a sister resort just down the road - Playa Real - and although very comfortable nowhere near the standard of Matchroom.  I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

Offline madalex

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 19:53:47 »
If anyone is interested in owning a week at Matchroom I have for sale a single FLOATING week for a 1 bedroom apartment within the Heritage Group (a number of timeshares in countires like Spain, England, Austria, India, Indonesia, Australia, etc).

Would be interested in any reasonable offers.

Offline dianne

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 21:30:45 »
i am selling a two bedroom apartment at Matchroom country club. it has its own private rooftop sun terrace. It overlooks the small pool.
Week is 32 which is August school holidays.
Any reasonable offers considered. This is genuine sale so please make genuine offers.

Thanks

Offline dol

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 21:26:04 »
Hi Dianne, Im very interested in your week how much are you looking for?  

quote:
Originally posted by dianne

i am selling a two bedroom apartment at Matchroom country club. it has its own private rooftop sun terrace. It overlooks the small pool.
Any reasonable offers considered. This is genuine sale so please make genuine offers.

Thanks

Offline dianne

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 17:16:26 »
do you want to discuss this i have sent you a private e mail if you send me your telephone number to my e mail address i will ring you about this.

quote:
Originally posted by dol

Hi Dianne, Im very interested in your week how much are you looking for?  

quote:
Originally posted by dianne

Thanks

Offline daviday

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 18:19:41 »
What are Heritage charging for maintenance fees these days, for a two-bed unit for example?

Offline dianne

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 20:13:35 »
this year it has jumped up from £280 to £560 this is with the poor exchange rate. hopefully it will come down for next year.

Offline stevewendy

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 11:42:00 »
Can anyone tell me what the service / maintenance charge was for player real resort ? Have anyone any bad experiences
with Heritage and how easy is it to sell your membership back to them if you no longer want it. We have just been to a
presentation and have been told that they definately would buy back at the price we paid and that the maintainence
has not risen in years. Is this true or are they telling porkies ????

Offline NTSHE

• View Profile
Heritage Resorts
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 13:19:24 »
Hi GARYLANE I suggest that you think carefully. The fees for 2010 for a one bedroom flat is £547:00. I suggest that you look at the secondhand market. Hope this is helpful.  Ntshe