Sponsored Link

I have slipped

Offline boiler

• View Profile
I have slipped
« on: June 03, 2007, 16:32:42 »
When I joined I was on page 1 But I have slipped down to page 14. So there are a lot of you looking for that certain something on the pages of this website.
     But!! I do not see many enquiries or posts from you newbees, so let us know through these pages.>>>>>DON'T BE SHY<<<<< Believe it or not there are some good "advisors" within these pages, surely you can type a few words to ask or enquire, try posting a joke, ( know the "old hands think I should be posted (or nailed) on the joke pages. Whilst all of the people do not have pages try writing and see the response "we" are out here to help where we can
              COMPETITION.
       The first of the people to write requesting information in reply to this subject will win a um er dodar er. No a reply from me.
        Now that is something you may never have a chance to win!!!
        See my pages www.gardeningforyou.com

Offline daveandmaureen

• View Profile
I have slipped
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 20:30:30 »
Evening (old) Boiler,

I'm not really a newbie but I've always wanted a "dodar". Have I won, have I have I???

More chance of winning your dodar than doggy's Guess Who, I do believe Doggy is a bit of an ear fetishist.

Cheers Boiler, how are things in the garden at present by the way?

Cheers

Dave K

Offline tonyg

• View Profile
I have slipped
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:39:36 »
Apparently you hurt your fingers when you slipped (and fell).[:D]

Offline boiler

• View Profile
I have slipped
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 19:08:11 »
daveandmaureen  Can't allow cheets, I am going to do a doggy and say nope, as far as the garden the weeds are growing quite handsomely, and judging by the variation, I think I'll write 30 or 40 pages on them. Do have a good one for you! have a look at the peaches (white flesh) the description of Saturn/ Donut is rather good, and I think there are certain similarities with doggy if you look at the picture. Hope you are well an "Thriving"    FRED

Offline boiler

• View Profile
I have slipped
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 19:12:39 »
tonyg, whatever do you mean "broke my fingers", I don't think so, as the other day my middle finger was quite rigid when I gave a motorist an "indication" of what I thought. But thanks for your concern.   So come on you 100s or so that joined after me, LET'S HEAR FROM YOU, do it all together and give doggy something to do!!!!!!

Offline boiler

• View Profile
I have slipped
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 19:16:05 »
Having just made the last post, (no I don't mean in camp or the post box) it amounted to 333 and knowing the sign of the devil, does this make me half a devil. All replies to this Question should be sent to doggy for censuring before publication.

Offline boiler

• View Profile
I have slipped
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 16:54:56 »
I must be old!! Iv'e tried to find myself on the list of members and find i have lost myself, so if there is anyone out there that would come and find me, to help an old fellow in disress (preferably blonde with the right acutrements <that will stop Bazrat applying>) I would be not only grateful but more than pleased.