Broadband from £5.99 a month with an included wireless router when you sign up to Plusnet - terms apply
'
Sponsored Link

Looking to just "GET RID" of your timeshare??

Offline Chanbing

• View Profile
« on: September 06, 2004, 03:55:51 »
Hey , If you currently have a timeshare and are just looking to "GET RID" of it then drop me a line and i'll see what we can work out. I will pay for any transfer fee's / Lawyer fees etc.

If you want any other info please feal free to ask and ill get back asap!

Thanks
Chanbing

Offline Chanbing

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 04:41:31 »
You can also email me at mattchan@nbnet.nb.ca [nofollow]

Thanks

Offline heather

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 13:46:39 »
Hello Chanbing,

Your profile says you are with RCI Sales and Service.Could you elaborate on this?

Offline Chanbing

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2004, 15:09:31 »
Hey Heather, Yah I have been with RCI for a few years now. If you have any other questions or anything I might be able to help you with let me know and i'll see what I can do!

Thanks
Chanbing

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2004, 19:52:44 »
Please see my message "any offers", just a few below yours in Exchanges.  I have now paid the yearly charge. but would welcome any offer you might think appropriate for the week.

Thanks

PDTerry

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 17:37:05 »

Hi your msg says that you would like to buy a timeshare,i could be in the market to sell !
Joanna.

Offline neiltilley

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2005, 13:53:32 »
Two people have advised they are interested in this forum... But the author starting the chain has not replied in this chain.

As a regular reader, always willing to glean info for myself and pass on learned advice to others. I have to say that watching these chains grow and seeing how people are operating is enlightening.

IN MY OPINION IF THE NEXT LEVEL OF CONTACT HAS MOVED OFF-LINE.. THEN I'M SUSPICIOUS!!!

I do not believe RCI operate by offering people to get rid of their timeshare via website forums. This guy who has been with RCI for quite a while. ''Ask me if you require any further...''
So our administrators - ask please- live online. I'm not being silly  I don't need to go as far as seeing any deals or golden handshakes

GoogleTagged