Sponsored Link

Christmas and New Years and Thanksgiving -4th July

Christmas and New Years and Thanksgiving -4th July
« on: February 08, 2005, 21:39:12 »
I have weeks 51 and 52  at the exquisite 5 star, Gold Crown Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay for swapping or for rental if I cannot get a swap.  This is a HUGE 1500 sq ft  2 bed/3 bath presidential suite penthouse on to floor with views forever that sleeps 6-10 depending on your needs and bed configuration!

I want to swap to costa rica, other mexico, international, or whereever its warm and on the ocean or????

I have Florida at Thanksgiving at the Orange Lake Country Club Nov 26-Dec 3 2005 and Orbit One Vacation Villas over the 4th of July week 2006.  Both are two bedroom/2 bath and Orbit is within walking distance of Disney!!  If you travel with little ones who need naps, walk back, nap and return to Disney!  Its super for families.  

Orange Lake has everything for everybody - and you can celebrate Thanksgiving or a special birthday in Florida-again close to Disney world!  I will swap these for anywhere - but must have comparable resorts - 2 bedroom 2 bath units.

I will swap or rent - the Florida I will rent for $800. for the week to help pay maintenance fees.

Helen
hsabin2005@yahoo.com