Sell Your Timeshare - No Fee's, No Depsoit. No Presentation. Just A Cash Offer!

Started by , October 08, 2009, 13:46:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi all! My names Raymond and i work for a company called Bumblin Bee Limited. We work closely with a company that sells timeshares, holiday points and property bonds completely free of charge with no fees, deposits, or any charges whatsoever. They have 3 branches in the UK at Croborough, Birmingham and Exeter. They make you a genuine cash offer on the day which is between 70% and 100% of the current market value, and you are under no obligation to take the offer and it is negotiable. I speak to many people each day which have been scammed by other companies who want fees over the telephone or in worse case scenarios, have even had to go abroad to sell the timeshare! We don't ask for any fee's at all and everything happens within the UK at your local office! You even walk away with the deeds until the deal is finalised. The company is an award winning investment company called Hansard who you are dealing with. The way we see it is if you want to sell why should you have to pay? If you would like to get in touch with me at Bumblin Bee, or even if you have any questions, please call me on 08452 592 192 or reply to this topic.

Kind Regards, Raymond

sensor

This is Hansard again with a different marketing company.
Investment scheme for the adventuous / foolhardy/ more money than sense brigade etc.
It is NOT a straight outright purchase of Timeshare weeks, it has a hook in the tail. Any one who has any doubts should use the searcha engine on this site for Hansard and see what comes up. Not every ones cup of tea I imagine !!

timesharesforsale

Hansard are an investment company selling properties in the Bahamas... beware