TimeShare Investors of America

Started by Rev. Sarveza, January 26, 2011, 21:34:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Sarveza

I don't know if this is the spot to put this, but I wanted to right a good review for a company I worked with to get my timeshare resold.  A lot of these resellers get a bad rap but I've had nothing but good experience with TimeShare Investors of America.  I have a timeshare through RCI from Sedona, Arizona (Highlands Resort @ Verde Ridge) where I have the points and home week for the resort.  I was contacted like many of us are by resellers and didn't agree with what they were offerring.  However with TimeShare Investors of America, this was not the case.  I had a great conversation with Craig Rudolph who told me he was in Chicago.  He explained to me exactly what I was going to get if I signed up and when I would expect my timeshare to be off my hands.  I paid the fee with the guarantee that I would get it back as a refund once sold, and what my expectations for it being sold should be so I would not be surprised.

Perhaps because my property was not expensive and not a million points, I had no issue getting it sold by TimeShare Investors of America.  I was able to recoup my initial cost and be satisified with the final cost of the property compared to what I had paid and was continually paying.  Craig was able to communicate with me throughout the process and never once did I feel like I was being pushed off.  At first I was concerned because I did not want to get ripped off in 3 months which is the expected amount of time to sell the property (3-4 months, 90-120 days).  I probably won't get another timeshare unless I find a good investment but if I  have a friend with a timeshare they want to get rid of, I will recommend them to TimeShare Investors of America.

Mavo

Forgive me for being such a cynic but you do not right a good review you write it.

Do you think that by putting Rev in front of your supposed surname it makes you more likely to be trusted?

Is it not necessary to have a reasonable grasp of the English language in order to to be ordained into the church?

I don't know if this is the spot to put this, but I wanted to right  write a good review for a company I worked with to get my timeshare resold.  A lot of these resellers get a bad rap but I've had nothing but good experience with TimeShare Investors of America.  I have had a timeshare through RCI from Sedona, Arizona (Highlands Resort @ Verde Ridge) where I have had the points and home week for the resort.  I was contacted like many of us are by resellers and didn't agree with what they were offerring offering.  However with TimeShare Investors of America, this was not the case.  I had a great conversation with Craig Rudolph who told me he was in Chicago.  He explained to me exactly what I was going to get if I signed up and when I would expect my timeshare to be off my hands.  I paid the fee with the guarantee that I would get it back as a refund once sold, and what my expectations for it being sold should be so I would not be surprised.

Perhaps because my property was not expensive and not a million points, I had no issue getting it sold by TimeShare Investors of America.  I was able to recoup my initial cost and be satisified with the final cost of the property compared to what I had paid and was continually paying.  Craig was able to communicate with me throughout the process and never once did I feel like I was being pushed off.  At first I was concerned because I did not want to get ripped off in 3 months which is the expected amount of time to sell the property (3-4 months, 90-120 days).  I probably won't get another timeshare unless I find a good investment but if I  have a friend with a timeshare they want to get rid of, I will recommend them to TimeShare Investors of America.

And the Sally Army band played believe me  ------- Now go away and don`t be so silly.

steve

Quote from: Rev. Sarveza on January 26, 2011, 21:34:51
I don't know if this is the spot to put this, but I wanted to right a good review for a company I worked with to get my timeshare resold.  A lot of these resellers get a bad rap but I've had nothing but good experience with TimeShare Investors of America.  I have a timeshare through RCI from Sedona, Arizona (Highlands Resort @ Verde Ridge) where I have the points and home week for the resort.  I was contacted like many of us are by resellers and didn't agree with what they were offerring.  However with TimeShare Investors of America, this was not the case.  I had a great conversation with Craig Rudolph who told me he was in Chicago.  He explained to me exactly what I was going to get if I signed up and when I would expect my timeshare to be off my hands.  I paid the fee with the guarantee that I would get it back as a refund once sold, and what my expectations for it being sold should be so I would not be surprised.

So you paid an upfront fee as you put it (I paid the fee with the guarantee that I would get it back as a refund once sold) this is the oldest scam trick in the book, and then you claim that you sold it with said company, sorry but I for one do not believe in the tooth fairy.
As this wesite was only registerd on the 03 november 2010 and todays date is 26-jan-2011 your trying to say you sold your timeshare within 84 days.

WHEN YOU SAY SOLD, DO YOU MEAN YOU RECEIVED CASH FOR IT? PLEASE TELL US MORE.

Registrant:
alex jariv
1771 E. Flamingo Road Suite 115A
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: TIMESHAREINVESTORS.COM
Created on: 03-Nov-10
Expires on: 03-Nov-11
Last Updated on: 03-Nov-10

Administrative Contact:
jariv, alex alex_jariv@hotmail.com
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
United States
(702) 412-8478 Fax -- (702) 256-4321

Technical Contact:
jariv, alex alex_jariv@hotmail.com
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
United States
(702) 412-8478 Fax -- (702) 256-4321

Carolinian

The same discussion is going on with t/s boards across the pond:

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forums/general-timeshare-discussions/113712-timeshare-investors-america.html

. . . and I also cross-referenced this thread on that one.

Mavo

Quote from: Carolinian on January 27, 2011, 09:36:25
The same discussion is going on with t/s boards across the pond:

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forums/general-timeshare-discussions/113712-timeshare-investors-america.html

. . . and I also cross-referenced this thread on that one.

You would think a Rev would know how to spell offerings - After all they collect enough of them  :D

Willself

MAVO.

You are a Champion my friend..lol

Perhaps the Rev, should go into the Movies, or work on stage..He  his certainly a Comic!!