DYSERTH -FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP

Started by mrssandyhatter, March 05, 2014, 18:55:28

Previous topic - Next topic

mrssandyhatter

Would just like to commend Kara - administrator in contracts at Dyserth Falls. It is well documented on this site that they have had problems and I am pleased to say she has dealt with ours in a very professional and helpful manner. I really feel that once they have ironed out all the problems still lurking from the past that this venture has a good future.

GeriD

I see your post on the other thread.... 'Well I have finally found light at the end of a very long tunnel. After posting on here I was contacted by Kara at Dyserth and my old timeshares now appear to have been transferred according to RCI. I have also received the paperwork to enable me to convert my fractional ownership ay Dyserth into RCI points. Apparently yet another administrator had left  leaving alot of work not even looked at and Kara is doing her best to clear up the mess. She even sent me a cheque to cover the maintenance fees that we paid for this year to ensure we were not blacklisted or hounded by debt collectors etc.
It is not over yet but we appear to be moving in the right direction - so Thank You Kara'

Could you please update us, I too was contacted by Kara a good while ago and whilst promises were made they still have not yet come to fruition.
I would like nothing more than to convert my fractional ownership at Dyserth into RCI points, but my membership never came to fruition there either - part of the original deal. Perhaps you could share with us how you did this please?
Any information gratefully received. Thank you.

GeriD

mrssandyhatter

SO SORRY - IF I COULD REMOVE THIS POST I WOULD - DYSERTH ARE NOTHING BUT LIARS - THEY DANGLE A REWARD IN FRONT OF YOU THEN SNATCH IT AWAY - I WILL NEVER TRUST ONE OF THEIR STAFF AGAIN AND REFUSE TO REMOVE ANY OF MY POSTS FROM ANY OF THE SITES I HAVE PUT THEM ON UNTIL MY BUSINESS WITH THEM HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!