Happy member from windham to eurotelgroup

Started by jonnywalker, August 16, 2014, 11:26:20

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnywalker

Me and my wife got into windham timeshare in Panama one year ago.

We tried everything possibe on our own to canceled it (wrote out a rescission letter and sent it through UPS certified and postmarked) but no answer for months and no help on the phone when we tried to call the resort.

We finally found help with the people from Eurotelgroup in Majorca during our holidays in June this year.
The representative gave us loads of details about how we could get rid of this unwanted week.
They now deal with it and confirm us that they will do all the paperwork.

We have been advised to no longer pay any maintenance fees from Windham resorts until they proceed to the transfer.
So we're glad to be member of this new company.

Hopefully my message reach people in the same situation than our a month ago.

timeshare_junkie

I am hoping that you are right however; this is an old archive found on this forum.

http://www.timesharetalk.co.uk/index.php?topic=17171.0

eurotelgroup

redcar50

And they are doing all this from the goodness of their heart ? I doubt it.

Have you paid any up front fees ?

charlie1

Did you cancel within the rescission period? If so do you have proof of this?

Quote from: jonnywalker on August 16, 2014, 11:26:20
Me and my wife got into windham timeshare in Panama one year ago.

We tried everything possibe on our own to canceled it (wrote out a rescission letter and sent it through UPS certified and postmarked) but no answer for months and no help on the phone when we tried to call the resort.

We finally found help with the people from Eurotelgroup in Majorca during our holidays in June this year.
The representative gave us loads of details about how we could get rid of this unwanted week.
They now deal with it and confirm us that they will do all the paperwork.

We have been advised to no longer pay any maintenance fees from Windham resorts until they proceed to the transfer.
So we're glad to be member of this new company.

Hopefully my message reach people in the same situation than our a month ago.
Timeshare Weekly is an Independent website working with those who share similar ideals. We are here to guide the consumer make the very best of timeshare. We encourage positive change and solutions. Your either living in the problem or your living in the solution. Contact graham@timeshareweekly.com

Staided19

Good to know that others are happy with their timeshare. I also purchased at Eurotelgroup three years ago and I do enjoy every holiday in Majorca since then..
So far so good for me too!