What is availble

Started by lawnmower60, January 03, 2008, 14:19:40

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnmower60

I was thinking of exchanging with interval I have not used there site for a couple of years and they have changed it you used to be able to look at what was availible quite easly but know they want to show the unit you wish to exchange  if i push the button were it says exchange am i banking my unit or will it show me whats availble I do not want to put my unit into system before I know if there is anything I want on my dates
Brian

palmoasis

Hi, no its fine, if you click on Exchange, you can browse what is up for exchange and choose without losing your week.

heather

I agree. There's no risk in clicking on exchange. You will then get a list of your weeks that you are searching against but still you have not deposited your week. You're still in the "Search First" mode.

H204YTY

HI
 I HAVE JUST BANKED 2 RESORTS WITH DIAL AN EXCHANGE SAHARA SUNSET MALAGA 29TH MARCH
+SANTA BARBARA TENERIFE
BOTH 4 STAR
1 WEEK EACH 29TH MARCH
I HAVE BEEN TO BOTH RESORTS AND WOULD HIGHLEY RECCOMEND BOTH

ANY QUSTIONS E.MAIL PT.ROSCOE@NTLWORLD.COM
                     LINDA

paulh

i am thinking of joining II next year. what i have is a 3 bedroom peek red seasons week - that will allow clowance in the UK. this means that the availability of ireland, scotland, wales and england is available.

i would like to exchange for florida, does anyone have any advice about the likelihood of getting into disney, or marriott ? also if i did not have peek time say i had over the dec-jan-feb period, excluding xmas would this be less valuable?

neil1702

Paulh,
What you own is actually very sought after in the exchange system.
I would advise speaking to Seasons themselves to see what they can do for you. They should be able to tell you the best way to get what you want.
There is availability in the Disney and Marriott resorts, depending when you want to go of course, but there are so many resorts over there that there's always something available.
As regards peak versus off peak, you can exchange an off peak Seasons week for any week you want elsewhere. I recently exchanged two green weeks for two weeks in a 3-bed resort in Orlando in September for my brother-in-law and family.
The thing is there are so few GB resorts compared to elsewhere that they are a bit of a premium and hence your trading power is pretty good.
Best thing though I think is speak to Season direct and they can help you get the momst out of it.

Neil