exchanged a kololi week for marriot mmb

Started by neiltilley, February 09, 2008, 22:40:21

Previous topic - Next topic

neiltilley

Exchanged to Marriots Marbella beach resort for May for a honeymoon party. So I wanted to share with you the fact that I think it a very good exchange... Even if I get one of the rooms backing onto the noisy service road I've read about. So quality for quality at all levels I think I got a good exchange from the ii system... I did want Portugal for this time really but I couldn't wait any longer and most of the better Algarve ones are not actually on the beach, which for me is usually a must or minimum stones throw. A 2 bedroom place sleeping up to 6 so if we end up a four, then we will be happy on space. The only negative in the exchange may be noisy service road as my home resort has always been tranquil for me since '95.
Anyway people, just letting you know I'm happy with the system knowing a direct booking for a week there is euros 2243... so value for money is cool enough. I hope the rest of you ii'ers can post your news of your exchange successes or other too?

Anyone know where unit HTOVI is, like is it seaview or any info?

neil1702

Very few apartments here have sea views actually from the windows but you can usually see the sea from your balcony (although you may struggle with that on the ground floor)
When we stayed there a few years ago we found it to be an excellent resort with the beach just through a door at the bottom of the resort and plenty of good restaurants nearby.
I hope it's still as good.
We certainly preferred it to Playa Andaluza, which we went to the following year.